Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of School


Shelby finally started Kindergarten on Monday, August 20th! She was so excited. I realized that she was growing up and getting MORE independent this morning on the way to school. She asked me if I was going to walk her into her classroom. When I told her yes, she said well you don't have to because I know how to get to my class. Lane had a difficult time with sissy going to school too. For the past three years they have always been together. He will now be at day care by himself. So, he needed Mom's attention all day.

2 comments:

yvonne said...

They are so CUTE. (But I guess I'm a little partial.) I can't believe they have got so big.
Mammaw Yvonne

Chan said...

Hey Guys,
So hard to believe that Shelby has started school , it just seems like yesterday when I had come to the hospital and she decided to take a poop on Aunt TT. She looks so grown up and I'm glad that she is enjoying it so much.....Tell the kids I love them and the pics. are great....Cant wait to see more.......